Demo Formula featuring Gransil 314
|Phase||Ingredient||INCI Name||% (wt)|
|KERA-TEIN 1000 SD||Hydrolyzed Keratin (1000SD)||0.60|
|KERA-TEIN AA||Keratin Amino Acids||0.70|
|Butylene Glycol||Butylene Glycol||4.00|
|ARQUAD 16-29||Cetrimonium Chloride (29%)||4.00|
|Kathon CG||Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone||0.05|
|B||Cetearyl Alcohol||Cetearyl Alcohol||5.00|
|Gransil APPT||Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone||2.00|
|Gransil 314||Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone||1.00|
- In the main kettle equipped with homogenizer, weigh Phase B. Mix while heating to 65°C.
- In a side kettle, weigh each ingredient of Phase A using agitation between each addition. Make sure that each ingredient is fully dispersed before adding the next.
- When both phases are homogeneous and at proper temperature, add Phase A to Phase B. Mix for 10 minutes.
- Add Phase C. Mix for 15-20 minutes until homogeneous.
- Cool to room temperature.
Apply liberally in the shower and leave on for up to five minutes before rinsing off completely. Blow dry the hair straight and flat iron as typical to maintain style. Daily use will improve the hair’s condition over a few treatments and flat iron cycles.